Blueberries contain valuable antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. That is why blueberry juice is excellent for strengthening and purifying the body.
Today we would like to introduce you to 5 beverages for liver detoxification. The liver is one of the most important organs in the body because it carries out vital functions. This organ is responsible for detoxification, regulation of metabolism, blood purification, synthesis of plasma proteins and the absorption and storage of vitamins.
Many factors and habits can affect liver health and, consequently, general health. It is therefore important to pay attention to all signs so that no serious illness develops and to conduct a liver detox on a regular basis. You can use our recipes for beverages for liver detoxification.
Apples are high in fiber and malic acid, which helps dissolve gallstones. Apple juice is therefore perfect for a natural liver detoxification and as a precaution against possible infections.
The following ingredients are required for this:
- 1/2 kilo apples (preferably organic, as the peel is also used)
- 1/2 lemon
- Sugar as desired
- Wash the apples well, cut into pieces with the peel and put in the blender.
- Then add the lemon juice, sugar and two glasses of water if desired.
- Mix everything well and drink afterwards.
Proteins, dairy products and fried foods should be avoided on those days when the liver cleanse is carried out. The apple juice is preferably taken on an empty stomach for six days.
Green tea is very popular worldwide due to its numerous health-promoting properties. It contains catechins, which are plant-based antioxidants which – as has been determined in various studies – have the ability to eliminate fat accumulations in the liver and promote proper liver function.
Drink green tea in moderation. It is recommended on an empty stomach or before going to bed. However, too much of it can have side effects on other organs.
Grapfruit juice is also on the list of liver detox drinks. This juice cleanses the liver and detoxifies the body. It also strengthens the lymphatic system. It has no side effects, so this juice can be drunk every day.
Ingredients that are needed:
- 2 large grapefruits
- 2 fresh cloves of garlic
- 1 piece of fresh ginger root
- 4 lemons
- 300 ml of filtered, distilled water
- 1 teaspoon (or tablet) of acidophilus
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- First press the grapefruit.
- Then grate the ginger and press the cloves of garlic.
- Prepare the remaining ingredients in the blender and mix well with the grapefruit juice, ginger and garlic.
- Then drink the juice, preferably before going to bed.
Cranberries have a strong cleansing and detoxifying effect and are therefore ideally suited for liver cleansing. The vitamins, minerals and essential antioxidants contained in this fruit are health-promoting and protect the organism from diseases.
- 2 large red apples
- 1 large green pear
- 1/2 cup of fresh cranberries
- 1 large celery stalk
- 1 small cucumber
- Process all ingredients with the peel in a blender into juice and then drink.
- It is recommended to take this juice for five days in a row.
Carrots contain numerous vitamins and minerals, including vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, calcium, phosphorus and potassium. They have cleansing properties and protect against liver infections as they help detoxify pollutants.
- 1/2 cucumber with peel
- 4 carrots with skin
- 1 stick of celery
- Thoroughly clean all ingredients and cut into pieces.
- Then use the stand mixer to make juice.
- Take this juice every day for a week.