A pineapple mask removes dead skin cells and tones our skin. It has anti-inflammatory effects and helps against skin irritation caused by sun exposure.
For beautiful and pure skin, we don’t have to go to a beauty salon straight away, where we probably have to dig deep into our pockets.
However, it is important to stay consistent with your skin care routine. You don’t necessarily need expensive beauty products or treatments for this – they don’t always produce the expected results either.
Natural products are excellent for treating the skin, today we are going to introduce you to various face masks for pure skin , which you can then easily make yourself.
Why should we use these face masks?
Natural products and treatments for our skin have always been used to care for and keep it beautiful.
Face masks are very popular as they help remove dead skin cells, imperfections, etc., which then affect the beauty of the skin.
Today we would like to introduce you to various recipes that you can then easily make at home to take care of your skin and save money at the same time.
Moisturizing oat mask for pure skin
Oats are widely used for skin care as this cereal has exfoliating, moisturizing and renewing properties and naturally brightens the skin.
For this mask, oats are mixed with honey and chamomile, which have anti-inflammatory and refreshing effects and guarantee excellent results.
- 45 ml cold chamomile tea
- 25 g honey
- 30 g of oat powder
- Mix all the ingredients together until a thick paste is formed, which is then easy to apply to the skin of the face.
- Use a brush to apply, then leave the mask on for 20 minutes.
Both honey and lemon have astringent and antioxidant properties that help the skin renew and reduce the effects of free radicals.
This simple mask moisturizes the skin and helps reduce scars, blemishes and other skin problems such as acne.
- 15 g honey
- 60-75 ml of lemon
- Mix all of the ingredients together, then apply the mixture to the skin of your face with your fingertips or a brush.
- Leave the mask on for 10 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Since these ingredients are gentle, you can use this mask every evening. Avoid applying this during the day, as lemon could have a negative effect with exposure to the sun.
This mask is particularly suitable for very dry skin, it makes it supple and moisturizes.
If you are tired of trying more useless moisturizing treatments, this is an alternative that should give you a try.
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Apply a thin layer of mayonnaise all over your face. Then leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Then remove the mayonnaise with lukewarm water using a circular massage.
Avocado milk mask
The avocado is rich in vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids that nourish and moisturize our skin.
Milk peels the skin and removes impurities – this then allows you to achieve silky, radiant, clear skin.
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 3 tbsp milk
- Puree the avocado meat, then mix it with the milk.
- Then apply the paste to your face. Then wait 20 minutes before removing the mask with lukewarm water.
Pineapple contains bromelain, an enzyme that helps remove dead skin cells and tone the pores of the skin.
Bromelain is also anti-inflammatory, refreshing the skin, and fighting skin irritation and damage caused by exposure to the sun.
- 5 slices of pineapple
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Mix both ingredients in a blender to make a paste.
- Then apply this mask in the evening with a brush and leave it on for 15 minutes. Then wash off.