Mixed drinks are an excellent way to start the day with an abundance of vital substances.
A healthy breakfast improves physical and mental performance and also helps maintain a healthy weight. Breakfast is very important to have a positive influence on the metabolism and, for example, to curb cravings.
Not everyone has time to prepare a healthy breakfast , which is why many resort to coffee and cookies, which, however, usually leads to feeling tired in the morning and feeling uncontrollable hunger during the day, which is then satisfied with unhealthy snacks.
However, you can also prepare a nutritious, healthy breakfast that also tastes delicious in a very short time !
Today we are going to introduce you to various mixed drinks that you can make in just a few minutes. They provide a lot of energy because their ingredients are skillfully combined. You will stay full for a long time with it.
Read on to find out more!
1. Mixed drink with blueberries and yogurt for a healthy breakfast
This mixed drink with blueberries and yogurt contains an abundance of antioxidants, amino acids and healthy fatty acids, which in combination represent an excellent source of energy.
The drink not only tastes delicious, it also satisfies hunger and improves digestion.
- 6 blueberries
- ½ cup natural yogurt (100 g)
- 1 tablespoon honey (25 g)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (5 g)
- Wash the blueberries and use the blender with the natural yoghurt and honey.
- As soon as a creamy mixed drink is created, add the chia seeds.
- Enjoy this drink alone, with wholemeal biscuits or a slice of wholemeal bread.
2. Tropical mixed drink with papaya and pineapple for a healthy breakfast
The combination of papaya and pineapple with coconut milk makes a delicious drink rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that are good for your health.
At the same time, the intestinal flora is improved and you can curb your appetite.
- 2 slices of papaya
- 1 slice of pineapple
- 1 cup coconut milk (250 ml)
- Peel the fruits and cut into pieces and then process them together with the coconut milk in a blender or blender until you have a creamy mixed drink.
- You can use it to replace breakfast or to satisfy your hunger in between.
3. Mixed drink with strawberries, orange and yogurt for a healthy breakfast
This drink contains an abundance of antioxidants, fiber and probiotics and also tastes wonderful. You can prepare the drink quickly and enjoy a healthy breakfast that provides a lot of energy.
This recipe promotes intestinal health and supports the elimination of harmful substances.
- 5 ripe strawberries
- Juice of 3 oranges
- 1 natural yogurt (125 g)
- ½ tablespoon of chia seeds (5 g)
- 1 tablespoon honey (25 g)
- Wash the strawberries well and cut them in half.
- Squeeze the oranges to get the juice.
- Then process the strawberries, orange juice and natural yoghurt well in the blender until you get a creamy drink.
- Serve with chia seeds and honey.
- Enjoy this delicious mixed drink for breakfast.
4. Mixed drink with banana, strawberries and oats for a healthy breakfast
You can prepare this drink in no time and still supply your body with important nutrients.
The delicious mixed drink contains carbohydrates, natural sugars, fiber and valuable antioxidants with which you can improve your mental and physical performance.
The drink is low in calories and aids digestion, while at the same time you can curb your appetite.
- 1 ripe banana
- 5 strawberries
- 2 tablespoons of oats (20 g)
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- Cut the banana into pieces and process together with the strawberries, oats and water in a blender to make a homogeneous mixed drink.
- Drink immediately after preparation.
- Drink the mixed drink for breakfast or, if you wish, in the morning.
5. Mixed drink with peach and almonds for a healthy breakfast
Although this drink is not low in calories, it contains a lot of vitamin C, potassium and biologically high-quality proteins that get you going in the morning.
- 1 ripe peach
- ½ cup almond milk (125 ml)
- 1 teaspoon almond butter (8 g)
- Peel the peach and process well together with the other ingredients in the stand mixer.
- Serve immediately after preparation.
- Drink this mixed drink for breakfast. You can add wholemeal biscuits or a hard-boiled egg if you wish.
Do you have little time for breakfast or do you skip it completely? You can prepare these recipes quickly and easily. They are excellent for supplying your body with important vital substances in the morning and starting the day with energy.
Try all the recipes, they taste great!