These relieving remedies will help relieve the discomfort caused by gas. You can take them as a preventative measure or regularly to avoid the occurrence of gas and gas.
Flatulence is a problem that affects a great many people. They can cause severe pain. It is best to use natural products to take effective action against flatulence.
Carminative plants with important essential oils are ideal for these cases. In this article we’ll show you 5 means against flatulence , you can easily make yourself at home.
What are carminative plants?
Plants containing certain essential oils have the ability to effectively fight gas and gas.
What is gas and what causes it?
Intestinal winds, or gas, are air that collects in the intestines and exits through the rectum. These are different from the blown air that comes out through the mouth. Flatulence occurs when food is consumed and the digestive process takes place.
Gas can also lead to colic, but it can also cause diarrhea and other stomach disorders.
Irritable bowel syndrome is one of the main reasons for the development of intestinal winds. Hypersensitivity to certain foods, as well as allergies to a certain food group, can also lead to this.
5 carminative remedies to fight flatulence
Since flatulence is a common problem, natural products are one of the best solutions to combat it in a healthy way. Some of these natural remedies that you can make at home are:
1. Chamomile tea with ginger
Chamomile tea is one of the most important natural remedies you will likely have handy at home. If you add ginger it will be even more effective.
- ½ teaspoon chamomile tea (7 g)
- 1 teaspoon ginger (5 g)
- 1 cup of water
- Heat the water and when it boils add the ginger (previously grated) and chamomile.
- Let it steep for a few minutes, strain and drink in small sips.
2. Green tea with cinnamon
Green tea has numerous properties of neutralizing intestinal winds. When a digestive product like cinnamon combined will be effect is even faster and you will feel relief immediately after drinking the solution.
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- 1 bag of green tea
- ½ tablespoon cinnamon powder (7 g)
- Just like the previous solution, just add the cinnamon and green tea to boiling water.
- If you don’t have cinnamon powder, you can use cinnamon sticks.
3. Turmeric tea with mint
Intensity and smell are the main characteristics of this tea. Thanks to its properties, we can effectively combat flatulence that is “trapped” in the stomach or intestines.
- 3 cups of water (750 ml)
- ½ cup of mint leaves (100 g)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder (5 g)
- Scald the mint leaves with boiling water.
- Let the herb steep for a few minutes, then add turmeric to add color and flavor to the solution.
- You can drink this tea hot or cold several times a day to increase its effectiveness.
4. Lemon juice
The positive properties of citrus fruits are well known. After all, this great fruit has many natural uses.
Consuming lemon juice can provide effective relief from flatulence in the intestines.
- The juice of one lemon
- ½ cup of water (125 ml)
- Squeeze a lemon, mix with the water and drink.
- Sip the juice in small sips so that its bitterness isn’t unpleasant to your taste buds.
5. Star anise
Another traditional remedy that is used to help ease gas is star anise. The properties of this natural remedy help restore your intestinal flora and promote the release of intestinal winds.
- 5 star anise
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- As with the preparation of a traditional tea, pour boiling water over the star anise.
- Let it steep for 5 minutes and let it cool for another 7 minutes.
- Drink slowly after the specified time in order to effectively promote the breakdown of the intestinal winds.
These natural remedies are suitable when flatulence occurs sporadically. However, if you suffer from this problem frequently, it is advisable to see a doctor.