Spots, acne, wrinkles or other skin complaints are quite normal. So if you want glowing skin, you need to take care of it accordingly. Today we introduce you to various homemade scrubs that will help you with this.
Radiant skin looks healthy and cared for. But that’s not always that easy, because our skin is exposed to numerous environmental factors that can affect its beauty.
Spots, acne, wrinkles, or other skin conditions are quite normal. So if you want glowing skin , you need to take care of it accordingly. Today we introduce you to various homemade scrubs that will help you with this.
Banana peeling for radiant skin
Bananas are excellent for the skin: they moisturize, remove impurities and keep the skin young.
In combination with olive oil and chicken eggs, they work excellent and allow deep cleaning and care.
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 2 eggs
- Mix the eggs in a bowl with the olive oil. Then add a well-ripened banana and mix until a homogeneous paste is formed. Apply this to the face and neck.
- After half an hour of action, rinse off the mask with cold water.
Oat peeling for radiant skin
This peeling enables deep skin cleansing and the removal of dead skin cells. Oatmeal helps soothe the skin and remove impurities.
- 2 tablespoons of oatmeal
- 4 tbsp buttermilk
- Mix both ingredients and apply the result to the skin in a circular motion. Rinse off with cold water after 10 minutes.
Exfoliating for sensitive skin
This peeling removes dead skin cells and impurities and is particularly recommended for sensitive skin. After this deep cleansing, the skin will be supple and radiant.
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 cucumber
- Puree the cucumber and then mix it with the other ingredients. Then leave the scrub on the face and neck for 20 minutes. Remove with water.
This carrot peeling ensures a deep cleansing and at the same time prevents premature skin aging. The active ingredients contained in it protect and regenerate the skin. This application works particularly well after sunbathing.
- 1 teaspoon carrot juice (5 ml)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (5 ml)
- 1.5 teaspoons of yogurt
- 1 tbsp dry yeast (10g)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (5 ml)
- Mix all ingredients into a creamy paste and then apply to the face and neck. Remove with water after 30 minutes. If you have oily skin, acne, or skin irritation, you should omit the olive oil.
Salt and pineapple peeling
This peeling has a pleasantly cooling effect, removes excess oil and cleanses the skin. It can be used for acne and oily skin.
- 2 tbsp sea salt (20 g)
- 2 slices of pineapple
- Mash the pineapple and add the salt. This mask is then applied to the face, neck and back. After 20 minutes of action, rinse off with cold water. If your skin is dry, you can add a little olive oil.
Baking soda and coconut oil peeling
This natural exfoliant helps remove dead skin cells and cleanse the skin thoroughly. Soda acts against excess fat and cleanses deeply.
Coconut oil is a great natural moisturizer and balances out the drying effects of sodium.
- 4 tbsp baking soda (40 g)
- 3 – 4 tbsp coconut oil
- Mix both ingredients and apply to the face and neck (or other areas of the skin). After 10 minutes of action, wash off with cold water.