If you incorporate these habits into your everyday life, you will improve your general condition and have more energy to face the day with courage and confidence.
Every time we think about healthy habits, activities come to mind that require great effort: exercising, eating less, getting up early, etc.
But living healthy doesn’t have to mean suffering, sacrifice or drastic changes. It’s about realizing that even small habits can make you feel better.
Small changes can trigger large internal processes that lead to a better emotional state and balance.
Today we suggest that you incorporate 9 healthy habits that can be done in 5 minutes into your everyday life.
In a moment you will see that it doesn’t take much effort to take care of yourself a little more.
1. Breakfast with fruit
In the morning, time is often short, you have a quick cup of coffee and baked goods that you have bought to get out of the house quickly.
- However, this is not advisable. You will likely feel hungry again after a short time, and sometimes you will have a headache. Eat fruit for breakfast!
- Fruit is rich in phytochemical substances, nutrients, vitamins, fiber, etc., which have a filling effect. You can choose to have 1 apple, 1 pear, some lemon juice, grapes or any other type of fruit that you like or that is currently on the market for breakfast.
2. Create a positive daily schedule
When you get up in the morning, the first thing you think of is the most varied of duties: “I have to do this”, “I have to buy that”, “do the following work” etc.
We understand that obligations are part of the daily routine that needs to be planned. But a “I deserve it” should not be missing!
- “After work, I deserve 2 hours of rest.”
- “I deserve to relax for a while during the day.”
So don’t forget: Try to find a balance between duties and rights and also treat yourself to personal moments of peace and happiness!
3. 5 minute stretching exercises
Find a moment during the day when you can stretch for 5 minutes. This does not take too much time and your body will be grateful to you.
- Sit up straight in a chair.
- Slowly turn your head one way and then the other.
- Then lift one shoulder and make small turns. Repeat with the other shoulder.
Easy and relaxing!
4. Exercise for 5 minutes
Your body needs exercise. You probably think now that you are moving all day.
However, what our body needs are aerobic exercise : it is not enough to stand all day or to consider shopping as an exercise.
- Go up stairs.
- Go quickly.
- Dance for 5 minutes.
5. Healthy shopping every day
You wonder? Healthy shopping is a healthy habit because it helps you become aware of your diet.
- Buy healthy multigrain bread instead of sandwich bread.
- Instead of a soft drink, buy a bottle of water.
- If you want something sweet, buy fruit.
- When you pass a health food store, buy healthy unprocessed fruits and vegetables.
6. Treat yourself to something
You are probably also one of those people who enjoy caring for and pampering others. You like to give away small gifts and think of surprises for your children or your partner.
These habits are very noble and positive, but don’t forget yourself! When was the last time you treated yourself to something? You only need 5 minutes for this.
- Buy something small, something you’ve always wanted, something that will make you happy (a book, a dress, a CD …).
- Go to the ice cream parlor and buy an ice cream or go to your favorite café and enjoy a coffee or tea there.
- Walk barefoot on the beach, on the lawn in the neighboring park. Enjoy the cozy warmth of nature.
7. Be confident
This is one of the healthiest traits you should learn: Be honest, set boundaries to protect yourself from selfishness and negative energy.
Gradually you will begin to notice how positive it is for your health and well-being to live in harmony with your feelings, thoughts and actions.
8. Hug someone – one of the healthy habits
This advice can only be good for your health. You can extend the hug as long as you want as well as enjoy.
A hug strengthens bonds, relieves stress, supports well-being and also improves self-esteem.
9. A warm shower
There is nothing more pleasant than ending the day with a 5-minute warm shower. A moment in which you can drain pollutants, relax your muscles, release pressure and sigh for a long time to free yourself.
These habits are very easy to perform and do not require much effort. All you need is the will and the desire to feel better.
Are you starting today?