Thanks to their many advantages and properties, aloe vera face masks can be used for all types of skin. They should only be combined with additional suitable ingredients
Aloe Vera is also known as just aloe . There are face masks made from aloe vera that are suitable for all skin types.
Aloe Vera is a medicinal plant that has been used for many thousands of years to treat skin wounds such as:
Their natural wealth of nutrients has also made them very well known in aesthetic treatments.
In this article we want to introduce you to different face masks made from aloe vera . Depending on your skin type, you can choose the one that’s best for you.
Aloe vera face masks for dry skin
Using face masks with aloe vera is ideal. This is an effective and inexpensive treatment for the skin. You don’t even have to use chemical products.
Thanks to its moisturizing properties , aloe vera is an ideal home remedy for dry skin. After using the face mask, the skin on the face remains as soft as silk.
Aloe vera and coconut oil
When the skin is dry it needs an extra dose of moisture. This can also prevent signs of premature aging.
Here we introduce the first of our aloe vera face masks. That way, you can then enjoy all of its benefits.
- 1 leaf of aloe vera
- ½ cup coconut oil (100 g)
- Take the sheet and then cut from one end to the other. Then remove the transparent gel inside the plant.
- Put the gel in a clean container and then add the coconut oil.
- Then mix it together until a homogeneous paste is formed.
- Then apply the mixture to previously washed facial skin and neck. It is ideal to do this before going to bed.
- For even better results, leave the mask on all night and then wash it off the next morning.
Yogurt, fresh cucumber and aloe vera
If you want to fight dry skin, you don’t like the texture of coconut oil at all. Then you should try the second face mask with aloe vera.
You will find that it is a wonderful moisturizer without weighing the skin down.
- 4 spoons of pure aloe vera gel (60 g)
- 2 spoons of natural yogurt (25 g)
- 6 spoons of juice from a fresh cucumber (60 ml)
- Mix all ingredients in a suitable container and then apply to the skin.
- Then leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then rinse with warm water.
Aloe vera face masks for oily skin
One of the main problems with oily skin is the never-ending battle with a shiny face. Those who suffer from it know exactly how difficult it is to put makeup on or to treat.
In addition, this skin type is particularly prone to blackheads, blemishes and acne.
Egg, honey, barley and aloe vera
This is a really effective mask that removes excess oil from the skin of the face without drying it out afterwards.
- The gel of a leaf of the medicinal plant
- 1 egg
- 1 spoon of honey (7.5 g)
- 2 spoons of barley flour (20 g)
- Mix all ingredients together until a semi-liquid paste is formed.
- Then apply the mixture on the skin of the face with the help of a coarse brush.
- When the face mask is dry, rinse it off with warm water.
Has excessive sunbathing already caused wrinkles in you? The bad diet is also showing through your skin on your face? In that case, you will be delighted with the following face mask with aloe vera.
- The juice of 1 cucumber
- The gel from a leaf of aloe vera
- 3 drops of oil with vitamin E.
- Wash the skin on the face thoroughly.
- Mix the two ingredients together and then apply to the skin until they absorb.
- As soon as the skin feels slightly tense, wash everything off with warm water.
- Put the oil with vitamin E on the hand and then massage into the skin with circular movements until everything is completely absorbed.
Face mask with aloe vera to nourish the skin with spots on the skin
Such spots are one of women’s biggest nightmares. The stains can occur due to many different factors.
Lemon and aloe vera face mask
There is no excuse not to try this face mask. The ingredients are very common and you will certainly already have them in stock. In addition, they are also quite cheap.
- 1 leaf of aloe vera
- The juice of a lemon
- Put the gel of the medicinal plant in a clean container.
- Squeeze the juice of the lemon, add it to the gel and mix until it has a homogeneous texture.
- Apply the paste to the cleansed face and then the neck.
- Leave on for 15 minutes and then rinse off with warm water.
- Then repeat this process every day.
Aloe vera and honey
This face mask combines the moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties of honey with the moisturizing and healing properties of aloe.
The last of our face masks with aloe vera will also help you keep your skin velvety soft. So you don’t need to apply anything else all day.
- 1 spoon of olive oil (5 g)
- 1 ½ spoon of honey (37.5 g)
- a leaf of aloe vera
- Chop the ingredients in a blender or mix well.
- Apply to the face and then leave on for 15 minutes.
- Then rinse with plenty of warm water.
Choose the aloe vera face mask that best suits you and your skin type, then give it a try. You should use them at least once a week for the best results.
First image provided by © wikiHow.com