Even if commercial peelings are very effective, we recommend simple home remedies with purely natural ingredients, because commercial products often contain chemicals with harmful effects.
Regular facial exfoliation is essential for glowing , enviable skin that is free of impurities and dead skin.
Even though commercial peelings are very effective, we recommend simply made home remedies with all-natural ingredients, because commercial products often contain chemicals with harmful effects.
Learn more about the properties and uses of rice for supple, enviable skin today .
The properties of rice
The main property of rice is that it can effectively remove the dead skin cells that tend to build up in our pores. This allows the skin’s own oils to nourish and revitalize our skin.
Rice is rich in vitamins B and E as well as magnesium, manganese, calcium and potassium. Our skin can absorb these nutrients from the very first application. You are guaranteed enviable skin.
Rice water peeling
- Some leftover rice
- 1/4 cup (62 ml) rice water
- 4 drops of lavender essential oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) coconut oil
- Add rice water, lavender, and coconut oils to the blender. Process the whole thing for a few seconds and then add the rice so that you get a smooth mass.
- Then you can pour the contents into a mason jar and store in the refrigerator.
- The mixture should stay there for about 2 weeks without any problems.
- Use both hands to apply the mixture liberally to your face. The peeling can also be applied to other areas of the skin if necessary.
- Leave the scrub on for 10 minutes. So that dead skin can be removed, you should massage the mixture well into the skin.
- After the scrub dries, you can wash it off with warm water. The warm water temperature opens the pores and ensures thorough cleaning.
Similar to other comparable products, the peeling should not be used more than 3 times a week. Please stop using it and see a doctor if it causes your skin to deteriorate.
Rice mask for enviable skin
- 1/2 cup (75 g) rice (white or whole grain)
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of water
- 5 drops of coconut oil
- First, the rice has to be ground and made into a powder. It’s easy to do in a stand mixer or blender. Then you pour the rice flour through a sieve to prevent lumps.
- The rice powder can now be mixed with water and coconut oil in a container
- Mix everything together until you get a smooth paste.
Coconut oil contains essential fatty acids that moisturize and nourish your skin.
- Before use, the skin should be cleaned so that it is free of oils and make-up.
- Use your fingers to apply the paste to your face in a circular motion. Pay special attention to your forehead, nose, and chin.
- To complete the application, the paste is removed from the face with plenty of water. Your skin is now thoroughly cleansed. This scrub also helps get rid of blackheads and gives you enviable skin!
The effects of rice peeling
Refines the skin texture
Rice can balance the natural oil production and thus care for the skin from the inside out. The skin stays supple longer.
Together with coconut oil, rice gives your skin a glowing appearance.
Since there are no harmful chemicals in rice, the skin is not unnecessarily irritated. In addition, your pores are strengthened. This is a great solution for fighting acne!
By using the scrub three times a week as recommended, you can cleanse your skin sustainably. Pimples and blackheads are thus avoided.
The UV rays we are exposed to can cause burns on the skin that are almost imperceptible to us. This skin scrub nourishes the skin with vitamin B, the antioxidant properties of which keep the skin healthy.