If you want beautiful, hard nails, we recommend that you apply this home remedy every evening and also pay attention to a balanced diet to strengthen the nails from the inside .
With the first handshake, the eye falls on the fingernails, which are very attractive and can reveal a lot about the personality. Because on the nails you can read a lot about a person’s taste and preferences. Oil and garlic care for nails.
Caring for the nails should be part of the beauty routine, otherwise they usually don’t look good .
While there are so many nail care and beauty products out there, most contain harmful chemicals that can lead to weak, brittle nails over time.
Home remedies with oil and garlic to harden the nails
There are many different ways and habits to care for your nails, but additional nutrients are always good at strengthening and repairing them. Moisture is also very important.
Today’s home remedy consists of almond and olive oil combined with garlic. It is well absorbed by the nails and then moisturizes them. This can be used to successfully treat weak, brittle nails in particular.
It is a purely natural product with valuable fatty acids, antioxidants and minerals that strengthen the nails and also protect them from environmental pollutants.
- With regular use, the cuticle can be cared for. At the same time, it is protected from infections, as the home remedy has an antibacterial and antifungal effect.
- Those who would like long fingernails will find effective help in this oil, because it not only promotes the healthy growth of the nails, but – as already mentioned – also strengthens them.
- Both olive oil and almond oil are high in vitamin E, which is known for its regenerative properties.
- Garlic contains sulfur compounds that additionally harden the nails without causing harmful side effects.
How is this garlic and oil home remedy for strong nails made?
The production of this home remedy is very easy. Another advantage is that all of the ingredients are reasonably priced. Since these are also purely natural, they have no adverse effect on the skin.
However, we recommend using extra virgin oil to reap all the benefits, as refined oil will lose important nutrients.
- 8 cloves of garlic
- ½ cup of olive oil (100 g)
- ¼ cup of almond oil (50 g)
- Glass jar with a lid
- Clean nail polish brush
- Peel the garlic cloves and grind them with the press or a mortar until a thick paste is formed.
- Then pour this paste into the glass and cover with olive and almond oil.
- Seal the jar and let it steep in a dark place for 2 to 3 days.
- Then you can sieve off the garlic and save the oil.
- Clean your nails and remove nail polish or other products if necessary. Then use the brush to apply the garlic oil to your nails and cuticles.
- Wait until the product is well absorbed.
- It’s best to use this treatment before bed, as the garlic smell is unpleasant during the day.
- Repeat this procedure every day to harden the nails.
Do not forget…
- Don’t forget that if you want the results you want , you will need to use this home remedy every day .
- The nails are supplied with moisture and cared for from the first application, but only with regular treatment will they become harder.
- The ingredients in this home remedy do not work the same way for every person, although the condition of the nails also plays a major role.
- Don’t forget a balanced diet that should contain healthy proteins and fatty acids. Plenty of water and antioxidants are also very important.