This mixed drink is very beneficial to support weight loss, but at the same time also helps against anemia. However, you shouldn’t forget about getting enough exercise and eating a healthy diet to get the results you want.
Natural mixed drinks are an excellent way to promote weight loss and improve general wellbeing. They can also be helpful against anemia.
Various ingredients can be combined in it, which supply the organism with nutrients and improve its functionality.
In today’s post you will find a recipe that combines the excellent properties of foods such as kiwi, spinach and melon to create an invigorating mixed drink against obesity and anemia .
What are the advantages of this mixed drink?
One of the main benefits of this mix of healthy foods is the high content of nutrients such as iron and folic acid, which if deficient can potentially lead to anemia.
This clinical picture occurs when the concentration of red blood cells, which are responsible for transporting oxygen to the tissues, drops in the organism.
As a result, a number of symptoms can occur that worsen quality of life if not treated appropriately.
The following signs can occur:
- Feeling of lack of oxygen
- Tired muscles and difficulty concentrating
- Changes in the menstrual cycle
- Pale skin and brittle nails
- Circulatory disorders and heart problems such as tachycardia
- Behavioral changes
- Recurring headache
- sleep disorders
- Fluid retention
This mixed drink also helps you lose weight and improves physical performance. At the same time, it improves digestion and activates the metabolism. This delicious drink provides you with enough energy to cope with daily tasks.
The kiwi, which is one of the main ingredients, provides important fiber, vitamin C and potassium, which improve bowel function and help regulate blood pressure and high cholesterol levels.
Spinach is also used in this recipe, which provides iron, vitamin B9 and calcium and thus promotes the production of hemoglobin and consequently combats anemia.
In addition, melon and orange are used, both of which contain vitamin C and improve iron absorption.
How is this mixed drink made with kiwi and spinach against anemia?
Regular consumption of this natural drink is excellent for fighting anemia and losing weight in a healthy way.
Before starting the preparation, however, you should know that the effect depends in particular on your lifestyle.
If you want to lose weight or suffer from anemia, you should also adjust your diet accordingly and consume more iron, fiber and antioxidants.
In addition, it is recommended to do exercises daily to improve blood circulation and activate the metabolism.
If you pay attention to healthy lifestyle habits and also take this delicious mixed drink regularly, you can achieve positive results in a short time.
- 1 kiwi
- 1 cup melons (180 g)
- a handful of spinach leaves
- 1 orange
- 1/2 cup ice (3 ice cubes)
- 1/4 cup water (62 ml)
- Peel the kiwi and cut into slices.
- Cut the melon into pieces until you can fill a cup with it.
- Wash the spinach well and squeeze the orange.
- Process all ingredients in a stand mixer or blender into a homogeneous drink.
- Add the ice cubes and mix again briefly.
- If the drink is too thick, you can add a little water.
- Serve immediately.
- For weight loss, it is recommended to drink this drink on an empty stomach and between meals.
- If you want to fight anemia with it, you can drink a glass two to three times a day half an hour before the main meal.
- You can also drink this drink for breakfast or use it as a substitute for a snack, because it contains only a few calories but provides a lot of energy.
- Drink this drink every day for two weeks, then take a week off and start over.
- You can only drink the mixed drink three times a week.
Support your weight loss diet with this delicious drink, it provides valuable nutrients and protects your health while it helps you lose weight.
However, if you have anemia, you should see a doctor who can make a correct diagnosis and prescribe appropriate treatment for you.
Even if this drink has no contraindications, it is better to consult a nutritionist before starting regular consumption.