Before you apply the natural product to remove armpit hair, it is advisable to carry out a small sample to determine whether there are any allergic reactions.
It all depends on the glasses you use to look at things, as well as the time, the place you live and the latest fashion trends. Armpit hair can be an unimportant issue or a problem that needs to be resolved.
Some do not bother the armpit hair , while others seek the best solution to remove it without suffering or wasting too much time.
Traditional methods of armpit hair removal
In a world where image is very important, many beauty salons offer a wide variety of treatments.
There are also various options for epilation: unpopular hairs can be temporarily or permanently removed with wax, laser and other methods.
There are several methods that can be used at home, most of them using cold or warm wax or hair removal creams. If you are in a hurry, you can also shave your hair.
Most of the techniques are painful and can irritate the skin, and the skin often turns darker, especially in the armpit area.
For this reason , today we recommend various natural, inexpensive and simple methods to remove or weaken the armpit hair in this sensitive area.
Benefits of natural hair removal methods
Natural home remedies for removing unwanted hair have been used since ancient times. The effectiveness often depends on the thickness of the hair and also on the consistency with which these methods are used.
Since they are natural products, they have various benefits for the skin: they nourish it, supply it with moisture and make it supple.
But even if the ingredients are safe to use in the kitchen, you should do a small test before using them for the first time to avoid possible allergic reactions.
Apply a small amount of the product to the inner area of an arm and wait a while to see if the skin is allergic.
Lemon and sugar for removing armpit hair
One way to remove the hair in this area is by using this natural, traditional lemon and sugar method.
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 cup of sugar (200 g)
- Squeeze half a lemon to get the juice. Then mix this with a cup of sugar in a saucepan.
- If the lemon juice doesn’t completely cover the sugar, just add some water.
- Then heat this mixture over medium / high temperature, stirring constantly until the sugar melts.
- Once the mixture is boiling, turn the temperature down. Then you wait for a chewy, sticky paste to form, but it’s still easy to apply.
- Do not touch the mixture with your fingers, you could burn yourself badly! The color is very similar to that of honey.
- Then wait for the paste to cool down. It is now ready to be used.
- Wash your armpits, you can then add some talcum powder if you wish so that the paste doesn’t stick too much to the skin.
- Apply a fine, thin layer to the skin area and then remove it by quickly pulling it against the direction of the hair growth.
- If there is any residue, remove it with warm water.
Alternative home remedies to weaken hair
This option is also of interest: you can use natural home remedies to weaken the hair in the armpit area. Turmeric is an excellent choice for this.
- 1 teaspoon turmeric (5 g)
- Water (as much as necessary)
- Make a viscous paste with turmeric and a little water.
- This is then applied to the armpit area after epilation. Then let the paste sit for 20 minutes.
- Then rinse with lukewarm water.
For good results, it is recommended to use this treatment every 2 to 3 days (without hair removal).
A similar effect can also be achieved with almond oil.