If you want to lose body fat, you should burn more calories than you are consuming. It is therefore important to combine a balanced diet with exercise.
Do you want to lose body fat ? Many aim to lose a few pounds in order to maintain their beauty or health.
However, this is usually not an easy task. Then for that you need discipline and perseverance. In addition, lack of exercise, a slowed metabolism or genetic factors play an important role.
You have finally decided to go on a diet, but you cannot achieve any results? Don’t worry, with the right tricks you can achieve your goal too.
Here we give you some advice on how to lose body fat and achieve your dream figure.
Lose body fat with apples
Various studies show that apples can contribute to weight loss. Surprising results were observed in people who were very overweight.
Apples will help you if you want to lose body fat as they are high in fiber, carotenoids, and polyphenols.
The polyphenols contained in apples fight obesity, protect against free radicals and against changes in cells and tissue.
At the same time, the fiber makes digestion easier and keeps you full for a long time.
Apples must therefore not be missing on your menu. Ideally, you should be eating at least one apple a day. This can either be in the morning together with protein (e.g. yoghurt or cheese) or in a shake.
As part of a balanced diet, we consume natural sugars that are contained in fruit, for example.
Often, however, we also eat processed sugar. This is considered to be one of the main reasons for being overweight, obese and degenerative diseases like diabetes.
If you’re looking to take care of your health and lose some body fat at the same time, you should say goodbye to processed sugar.
This will probably be difficult for you at first. But there are alternatives.
- Avoid products with white sugar: jams, pastries, cookies, dressings, etc.
- Use alternatives like honey and stevia in desserts. Fruit can also be used for sweetening.
Drink green tea
Green tea is highly diuretic and is often used for weight loss. The tea contains many antioxidants called catechins, which fight body fat.
- In order to benefit from the effects of the diuretic ingredients, you should drink the green tea on an empty stomach. You can also add a little lemon juice to make it even more effective.
- We recommend drinking green tea every day. You can also use it to create drinks with interesting flavors when you mix it with fruits or herbs.
Drink plenty of water
Drinking plenty of water is without a doubt one of the most common pieces of advice for losing weight. Still, we often ignore this advice and drink less than 2 liters a day.
Water supports digestion and is therefore ideal for people who suffer from constipation.
- If you want to lose body fat, try drinking 1 glass of water before each meal. This will make you feel full faster.
- The water should be completely natural and pure. If that’s too boring for you, you can also try herbal teas or water flavored naturally with fruit.
Eggs are particularly rich in protein and low in fat. Plus, they don’t contain bad cholesterol (LDL), so we can eat them with complete confidence.
You can either cook them whole or just eat the egg whites, depending on how strict your diet is.
For many years it was thought that eggs were dangerous foods, but in fact they can help us lose weight and provide our bodies with good fats.
If you want to get rid of body fat, you should be burning more calories than you are consuming. Movement is therefore essential! It is important that the sporting activities become a daily routine.
- Start exercising in the morning because you have a lot of energy at this time of the day.
- If you do exercise in the evening, you should only enjoy a light dinner afterwards. You’ll sleep so well and lose weight more easily at the same time.