The vegetable cream soup offers us a lot of fiber, minerals and vitamins. It is a completely healthy meal that can be prepared in a number of different ways with fine taste.
It doesn’t take a lot of effort to cook a delicious, healthy vegetable cream soup . With the following recipes for vegetable cream soup , even the little ones in the house will find joy and taste in this nutritious dish.
1. Traditional vegetable cream soup
- 2 pieces of leek (60 g)
- 1 carrot (30 g)
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1.5 liters of water
- One large zucchini (50 g)
- 1 cube of vegetable stock
- One cup of spinach leaves (100 g)
- 2 cups of condensed milk (200 ml)
- 2 spoons of olive oil (20 ml)
- Wash the vegetables. Then cut the leek into rings and the zucchini and carrot into small cubes.
- Then sear the vegetables over a low heat.
- Now dissolve the stock cube in ¾ l water. Now add it to the vegetables along with the spinach leaves. Let the whole thing cook for 10 minutes.
- Then add the condensed milk and use the hand blender until you get the consistency of a fine cream soup. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- The vegetable cream soup can be served cold or warm. You can garnish it with diced ham or grated cheese.
- This recipe is great for weight loss.
2. Cream of vegetable soup with apple
- 2 potatoes (60 g)
- 2 onions (60 g)
- 1 apple (30 g)
- 12 zucchini (750 g)
- Fresh coriander
- Olive oil (according to taste)
- Sesame seeds for decoration
- The onion is chopped into small cubes. Then fry it on a very low heat in olive oil with a pinch of salt and half a teaspoon of baking soda until it caramelizes. After half an hour, the onion should have a yellowish hue.
- In the meantime, peel the zucchini and cut them into small pieces.
- When the onion is almost caramelized, cut the potatoes and apple. Don’t do this too soon so that they don’t oxidize in air.
- Then steam the zucchini cubes with the caramelized onion for three minutes.
- Then add 400ml of water and the potato pieces 5 minutes later . Wait for them to cook (about 15 minutes).
- Then add the apple pieces and cook the mixture for another 5 minutes. When everything is cooked, use a hand blender to create a smooth cream.
- Garnish the vegetable cream soup with sesame seeds and fresh coriander leaves. A glass of Verdejo white wine is the perfect combination for this meal.
3. Cream soup made from tomato, carrot and ginger
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- Ginger powder
- Peppermint leaves
- 6 carrots (120 g)
- 1 kg of ripe tomatoes
- 3 spoons of oil (40 mL)
- 4 spoons of cranberry jam (50 g)
- Wash and dice the tomatoes.
- Then, slowly sauté them in a large pan with oil to release their juice.
- Now peel and dice the carrots. Then add them to the tomatoes in the pan and let them simmer in the tomato juice.
- Now you let it cook for half an hour and then add the ginger powder and the salt. Then puree the mixture and strain it so that remnants of tomato skin and seeds get stuck in the sieve.
- Garnish the soup with a spoonful of cranberry jam and peppermint leaves.
4. Cream of vegetable soup with cheese
- 4 mini cheeses
- Salt according to taste
- 2 zucchini (80 g)
- 4 carrots (60 g)
- 2 leeks (60 g)
- 2 potatoes (60 g)
- ½ pumpkin (40 g)
- 1 small broccoli (40 g)
- olive oil
- Water as needed
- 2 stock cubes
- Wash the zucchini and cut them into small pieces.
- Now repeat the process with the carrots, potatoes and half the pumpkin. Cut them into small cubes too.
- Wash the broccoli and cut it into pieces.
- Steam the leeks in a pan with oil for a few minutes until they soften. Then add the sliced vegetables (zuccini, carrots, potatoes, pumpkin and broccoli). Stir so they don’t burn to the bottom.
- Add water until all ingredients are covered. When the water reaches its boiling point, add the stock cubes and salt. Add more water if necessary.
- Now take the pot off the stove, season with salt and add the mini cheese.
- Then use a hand blender to make a creamy soup.
- As you can see, this is an ideal recipe for vegetarians.