Breakfast plays an important role in colon cleansing. Start the day with a hot tea or lukewarm lemon juice!
Many people suffer from all kinds of intestinal problems. These are mostly caused by poor diet, a sedentary lifestyle, and unhealthy habits. Do you know the drinks for your intestines?
Pollutants and residues accumulate, which make the functions of the cleaning organs difficult.
Cleansing and detoxifying the colon is an excellent way of supporting natural functions. If the pollutants and residues stay in the body, they can lead to serious health problems in the long term.
A bad diet and unhealthy lifestyle can have a negative impact on intestinal health, so it is important to stimulate them and rid the organism of harmful substances.
Below you will find various tips and recipes for your intestines.
Tips for your intestines
If your digestive system is not working properly, if you have chronic constipation or gas, you may need a colon cleanse. Also note the following tips:
- Have a good breakfast: Breakfast plays an important role in cleansing the intestines. The best way to start the day is with a hot tea and warm lemon juice. After that, you can drink oatmeal, fruits, vegetables, and natural smoothies.
- Timely visit to the toilet: If the body indicates that it is time to empty it, this should also be heeded! Delaying the toilet unnecessarily can lead to constipation and other bowel problems.
- Avoid exertion when emptying: Avoid exertion when emptying; it should be normal and relaxed. Give yourself the necessary time!
- Better nutrition: For a healthy intestine, eating habits should be improved if necessary. In particular, foods with antioxidants and fiber are important (such as fruits, vegetables, and whole grains).
- Sufficient exercise: Sport and exercise are also very important to detoxify the body. 30 minutes of exercise a day will help improve digestion and intestinal health.
The best drinks for your intestines
Natural juices and smoothies are excellent ways to detoxify the intestines and improve digestion. Below you will find the best drinks for the intestines.
Orange, peach and strawberry smoothie
With this juice, your intestinal health will improve. If you drink it more often, pollutants are eliminated from the organism.
- Juice of 2 oranges
- 3 peaches without a stone
- 7 strawberries
Process all ingredients into juice in a blender or blender.
Green smoothie for colon cleansing
Green drinks for the daram are excellent at helping dispose of toxins. Green leafy vegetables contain valuable active ingredients that promote the health of the respiratory system, liver, kidneys and intestines.
- 2 celery stalks
- 2 carrots
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 beetroot
- 3 sprigs of parsley
- 4 leaves of romaine lettuce
- 2 sprigs of dill
Wash all ingredients well and then process with a little water in a blender or blender to make a smoothie. It is best to drink this drink on an empty stomach.
Fresh apple juice is also great for cleansing and detoxifying the intestines. This juice can be drunk in large quantities to improve liver functions and bowel movement. It is also an excellent aid against constipation.
Simply process apples into juice with the juicer and then drink it on an empty stomach. Half an hour later you will have a glass of water. At least 1 liter of fresh apple juice is then recommended over the course of the day.
Apple and carrot juice
The combination of apple and carrots is characterized by strong cleaning properties. The best results are obtained when this juice is consumed for 9 consecutive days.
- 1/2 apple cut into pieces
- 1 handful of cress
- 2 large carrots
Wash all ingredients well and then juice the apple and carrot separately. Then this juice is mixed with the cress. The best thing to do is to drink this intestinal drink in the morning on an empty stomach.