As this is a natural remedy, it can take a while before the desired results are shown. It is very important to be consistent and apply the product regularly.
Athlete’s foot is simply transmitted and is therefore very common. If the feet are inadequately cared for, the fungus can spread and cause uncomfortable discomfort. These can be treated with aloe vera.
Washing your feet in your daily shower is not enough, as they are exposed to a wide variety of factors day in and day out, which can dry out the skin or promote the multiplication of bacteria or fungi.
Very often the feet are in a warm, humid climate for a long time, which is perfect for the spread of fungi and other pathogens.
Fungal infections not only look ugly, they can also be very uncomfortable and be accompanied by severe itching or pain.
Fortunately, there are many products on the market that can help treat this disease.
Alternative treatments also use the natural antifungal properties of various plants to put an end to the fungi.
Today we are going to introduce you to a home remedy with aloe vera that can be very helpful.
Benefits of aloe vera
The aloe plant has long been one of the most widespread natural remedies around the world.
It has been shown to contain plenty of water, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that can improve health and prevent various diseases.
Aloe Vera is not only recommended for general well-being. This plant is particularly effective for skin health and as a beauty product.
It moisturizes the skin and promotes regeneration. In addition, aloe vera helps in the fight against free radicals and consequently protects against premature aging.
Aloe provides the vitamins A and C, amino acids, polysaccharides, enzymes and proteins that ensure healthy skin.
The most important properties include the antiseptic and antifungal effect. By using it directly on the skin, the spread of fungi and other bacterial pathogens can be controlled.
Home remedies with aloe vera for athlete’s foot
The daily application of aloe vera to the affected areas on the feet can slow down the athlete’s foot and also alleviate the unpleasant symptoms such as itching and irritation.
Before you start the treatment, you should also clean and disinfect all shoes and socks to get rid of the fungus here as well.
- 1 aloe leaf
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil (30 g)
- Water and neutral soap
What should I do?
- Cut open the aloe leaf to remove the gel from inside.
- You can use a spoon or knife to do this. Then put the gel in a bowl.
- Then you add the coconut oil and mix both ingredients well.
- Wash your feet well with neutral soap, then dry them before using the home remedy.
- Then apply a layer of the aloe and coconut mixture and let it sit until it dries or your feet absorb it.
- It’s best to use this home remedy in the evening so that it can work all night long. Put on socks afterwards, this is how the remedy works best.
- The next morning, rinse your feet with water and then repeat the application in the evening.
- This home remedy must be used daily until the athlete’s foot disappears.
Other advantages of this home remedy:
- This home remedy is natural, environmentally friendly and inexpensive.
- It helps treat and prevent athlete’s foot at the same time. It also cares for the skin and supplies it with moisture.
- This can prevent dryness and cracks.
- The production is very simple.
Do not forget…
Like all natural remedies , aloe vera has no immediate effects in the treatment of athlete’s foot.
However, if you follow the recommendations, you will likely see the positive effects in a few days.
If this home remedy doesn’t help, you should see a doctor for a proper diagnosis and consider other treatment options.