These are flax seeds, which are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
Have you heard of the excellent benefits of ground flaxseed ? These seeds have become very popular in recent years as they contain excellent nutrients and are very helpful for weight loss. Read this article to learn more about it.
Lose weight with ground flaxseed
These are the seeds of flax, which are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. This plant is native to Egypt but is consumed all over the world. Flaxseed is available as oil, tablets, whole or ground.
Losing weight works better with the ground flaxseed, because the oil oxidizes very quickly and contains a lot of unsaturated fatty acids. You can also buy the whole grain and then grind it at home. It’s easy.
- Flaxseed contains valuable fiber that you shouldn’t be without. You can easily take it with other foods.
- This soluble fiber helps regulate blood pressure, reduce blood sugar, and reduce inflammation. They also protect the intestinal flora and consequently the nutrients are better absorbed.
- Flaxseed is high in omega 3. It is linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid for our health that is essential for the formation of anti-inflammatory eicosanoids. It can be used to fight arthritis, eczema, asthma and other diseases.
- This grain is very popular as a natural remedy for constipation. Use ground flaxseed with plenty of water.
- Various studies have also shown that flaxseed can be helpful in treating diverticulitis, but only in the early stages.
- Flaxseed is also an excellent colon cleanser and toxin elimination agent.
- Flaxseed helps lower cholesterol and prevent blood clots, a stroke and irregular heartbeat.
- This grain is also highly recommended for menopausal symptoms due to the flavonoids it contains.
- Flaxseed is rich in vitamin B, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus and thiamine and is also very low in calories.
Lose weight with ground flaxseed
The consumption of ground flaxseed creates a feeling of satiety, regulates digestion and supplies the organism with important nutrients.
This grain is ideal for losing weight, especially because it promotes fat burning, eliminates unnecessary fat with the help of omega-3 fatty acids and has a filling effect.
How is flaxseed taken?
Very simple: You can take the ground flaxseed in salads or other dishes or in water or fruit juices. You can also use this grain as an egg substitute in many recipes.
It is enough to use one spoonful of it with three spoons of water per egg. The ground flaxseed reduces the cooking time, take this into account when preparing your food.
Then we’ll give you a few examples of how flaxseed can be consumed.
Do not forget that due to the numerous nutrients and the filling effect, this grain can help ensure that you do not feel hungry between meals and do not need a snack.
It is important to maintain a balanced diet that includes fiber, protein, fruits and vegetables, etc. Just add the ground flaxseed.
- You can take the ground flaxseed in fruit juices for breakfast , two teaspoons of it is enough.
- If you’re making a fruit salad, you can also add two spoons of flaxseed to it.
- You can make a delicious shake with oat milk, an apple, a little cinnamon, and two spoons of flaxseed. This is ideal to start the day with energy and health.
- A flaxseed sandwich is also delicious. Use whole wheat toast, some avocado and a slice of turkey breast. Add a spoonful of ground flaxseed, this sandwich is sure to taste good!
- For example, if you are breading fish or chicken, you can use flaxseed to do so. As already mentioned, this speeds up the cooking process and the result is wonderful. The breaded bread not only tastes good, it also contains important nutrients and has a filling effect.
- Flaxseed is also delicious in salads. For example, you can prepare spinach salad with pieces of pineapple, some chicken, nuts and a little lemon juice. Sprinkle a spoonful of ground flaxseed on top. Some prefer a marinade with linseed oil, but this is more caloric. That’s why we recommend ground flaxseed. You will soon notice the good results.